Based in Bonn, Germany
April 1, 2013
Press / Business contact:
+49 (0) 228 4297 6585
Brainseed Factory is an independent game studio based in Germany's former capital city Bonn. It was founded by Bilal Chbib and is made up of 7 creative minds and gaming enthusiasts who love playing but also creating unique memorable games. With Brainseed Factory's debut title Typoman the studio managed to secure awards and nominations at industry events worldwide.
There are currently no trailers available for Brainseed Factory. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Brainseed Factory, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Featured at Indie Game Revolution" - EMP Museum, Seattle
- "Beste Inszenierung (Best Scenery / Production)" - German Video Game Award Ceremony 2016, Munich
- "Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase" - Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
- "Best Casual Game" - Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
- "Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game" - German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
- "Winner Best Art Style" - Gaming Trend's Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
- "Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015" - Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
- "Nominee Best Indie Game" - gamescom award 2015, Cologne
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Project Manager, Game Artist
3D Artist, Animator
Abdelkarim El Ferdoussi